What is a O shape?
You are fullest around your mid-section, with slight shoulders and slender legs.
- You can streamline your frame by showcasing your neckline in cowl, round and V-necks, this will also draw the eye up and away from your middle.
- Empire line and bias cuts are fantastic for nipping you in under the bust and skimming over your mid-section.
- The best jackets for O shapes are tailored in the back and fall below the waist to mid-thigh.
- Put the focus on your gorgeous legs in high-waisted A-line skirts, lighter coloured trousers and jeans.
- Open cuts particularly on cardigans and kimono cover-ups do a fantastic job at streamlining your silhouette