What is a H shape?
You are straight up and down and have balanced shoulders and hips with an undefined waist
- The key to dressing your H-shaped figure is to opt for flared silhouettes that cinch at the waist. By using volume in the upper and lower body, you can create the illusion of curves.
- When choosing tops, play with proportion by going for styles with asymmetric or dipped hems.
- Designs with sweetheart necklines, breast pockets, front pleats and ruffle details are great if you want to give your bust a boost.
- Jackets with an A-line cut, tie belts or peplum silhouettes will help create a waist and complement your figure.
- Flowing, wide-leg trousers look great on you, as they add curves and volume to your lower body.
- When it comes to dresses, you’ll benefit most from designs that create shape with clever prints, cuts and colour blocking.